"I don't know who's gonna kiss you when I'm gone
So I'm gonna love you now, like it's all I have
I know it'll kill me when it's over
I don't wanna think about it, I want you to love me now"
Love Me Now - John Legend
...
I know I loved you all I could. I gave you every inch of my soul and more, and despite falling short in many fields, I did my best to never fall short when loving you. On the worst health days, when I couldn't move from bed because of my body or my brain, I still tried to love you as much as I possibly could. I gave you my world. And I'm so happy I was able to have the time I did with you. You truly were my plan.
If we were to revisit each other, I would be open to loving you again. But for now, I'm content in the knowledge that I loved you with my whole soul and heart in the time I did have you. And that has to be enough.
Comments
Post a Comment