I hope you have people you talk to. I haven't been able to connect with anyone since you left three weeks ago. You were my best friend. I told you everything about my day and my feelings and every other dumb thing that came to mind. I don't have that anymore. My existence is lonely. Is this what true heartbreak is? I've never felt this way before. We had so many plans together. Why would you throw them away? I wish I had answers. You wanted to propose to me. Now you have me blocked everywhere. I just want to know why.
I miss you. I love you. I wish I had hugged you longer the last time I saw you. I didn't know it would be the last time. I would've kissed you one more time. I still would. I miss your touch. I miss your hug and your arms around me when I sleep and your voice when I sleep. I can't sleep alone anymore. I hope you have as much trouble existing as I do. I hope you're not happier. I hope you have to feel as bad as I do. I miss you. I'm still here with open arms if you change your mind.
Comments
Post a Comment